Weishaupt Burners (Industrial Burners) in Pakistan
Weishaupt is amongst the world’s market leaders in industrial burners, burner parts, heating and condensing systems, solar technology, heat pumps and building management systems. Encom provides Weishaupt industrial burners in Pakistan. Here are a few figures:
- The Weishaupt group employs approx. 3.000 employees around the world.
- Almost 1,000 are employed at Weishaupt’s main factory in Schwendi.
- The Research and Development Centre in Schwendi extends over 2,800 m2. The test benches cover a formidable ratings range from 10 kW to 25,000 kW.
- Weishaupt has a network of 31 branch offices and agencies in Germany.
- 20 subsidiary companies belong to the Weishaupt Group worldwide.
- Weishaupt has representatives and agencies in 39 countries.
- Weishaupt takes its service responsibility very seriously: In Germany, more than 400 staff and numerous partners are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for customer service.
- More than 1000 Weishaupt vehicles are deployed worldwide.
- Reliable products help Weishaupt to achieve an annual turnover of around 460 Million Euro.
Weishaupt Industrial Burners – Quality:
People, machines, materials: Weishaupt’s renowned quality stems from these three key areas.
Continuous Quality Control:
All staff are responsible for their own work. Every unit is subjected to computer-controlled final testing and all its functions undergo a subsequent test.
Everything for progress:
More than 90 staff work in the company’s own exemplary Research and Development Centre. The search is on for even more economical and lower-emission technologies.
Everything for knowledge:
Staff and customers acquire detailed knowledge of all aspects of combustion technology in the company’s own generously appointed Education and Training Centre.
Weishaupt has comprehensive production machines and manufactures all the main components of its burners and heating systems itself. High-tech processes and standardisation enable maximum precision to be achieved.
Weishaupt was one of the first companies in the sector to be certified to ISO 9001.
There is only one maxim at Weishaupt when it comes to the choice of materials: No short cuts on quality!
Weishaupt Burners (Industrial Burners). That’s reliability!
Weishaupt Firing Management (WFM).
Digital Combustion Management System / O2 Trim and Speed Control for Efficiency and Cost Reduction. The obsolete mechanically linked fuel and air supply systems driven by a single servo motor had poor control and reproducibility of settings because of wear and tear and play. Now Weishaupt research provides 4 different stepping motors ( gas supply / oil supply / air supply and fuel – air mixing system ) all controlled by a Burner Management System WFM 100/200 with an indicating and setting display unit
This system has number of advantages as shown below:
Burner Management System WFM 100/200 comprises of:
- Linkage free Electronic Compound Regulation
- Display and control unit
- Inbuilt Valve Proving system
- Inbuilt load controller
- Infrared based flame supervision
- O2 control (self/auto tuning system)
- Speed Control
The self/auto tuning system helps maintain the optimum level of oxygen level in flue gases, which results in virtually no flue gas loses which would otherwise occur on daily basis with variation on following parameters of a boiler:
- Air Temperature
- Air Pressure
- Pressure changes in combustion chamber
- Changes in fuel calorific value
- Variations in fuel pressure
Result: The air/fuel ratio does not get upset by variation in above mentioned parameters. Instead the boiler operates on optimum efficiency for years and years without any risk of fuel loss. The fan speed control permits to control air supply at lower loads without using dampers with high closure and this can save electrical energy substantially for low load working this is achieved by Variable Frequency Drive system – VFD.
Please contact us for further details about Weishaupt industial burners.