Valsteam ADCA Control Valves
Adcatrol valves offer a wide range of solutions for controlling temperature, level, pressure and humidity.
All Adcatrol valves can be supplied with electric or pneumatic actuators, including positioners, transmitters, switches and all kinds of options.
Pneumatic Control Valves
- Single seated, two way, direct or reverse action valve
- Valve top flange permanently attached to the body, removal is unnecessary for replacing the actuator
- Metal to metal or soft sealing
- Self draining design
- Clamp ends or others on request
- Equal percentage (EQP)
- Linear (PL)
- On-Off (PT)
- Full port as standard
- Reduced or micro-flow on request
- EPDM or PTFE, considering the medium and temperature (PV926/928) VITON/PTFE O-Rings 170ºC (PV922)
Required info for selection
- What is passing through the valve
- Pressure and temperature
- Flow rate
- 2 way or 3 way valve
- Preferably connections (flanged or threaded)
- Pneumatic or electrically actuated
- Pneumatic: spring to open / spring to close
- Positioner: I/P 4-20 mA or 0-10V, PP/ 0.2-1.0 bar (3-15 psi)
- Application (heat exchanger, jacket vessel, steam cooker, etc)
The Self Acting Control Valves
The expansion of the temperature sensitive fluid in the sensor is transmitted through capillary tubing to the valve actuator. Here it is turned into linear thrust to actuate the valve. When the temperature falls, the fluid contracts and a return spring moves the valve in the opposite direction.
The sensor incorporates an overload bellows to take up any excess pressure which may develop by any temperature over-run.
Temperature over-run can therefore be tolerated within certain limits without rupture of the system.
Please contact us for further details about Valsteam ADCA Control Valves.